Solyon Chef Coats
By imagining the SOLYON men's jacket with Maison Bragard, MOF 2004 chef Joseph Viola, dynamic and passionate, was able to transcribe his DNA by creating this model and respecting the know-how of the brand: a structured, innovative, unique jacket in his genre !
SOLYON combines tradition and innovation:
- The thread used for weaving this model is a superior Supima® cotton thread, fine, soft and extremely resistant, a historic material from Maison Bragard.
- Its buttons are handmade, for maximum elegance.
- It has cutouts and a comfort gusset in the back in Oxygen mesh, breathable and knitted in the Vosges.
- It is equipped with 2 cell phone pockets, very practical for chefs who use it intensively in the kitchen.
- The fabric of this jacket is labeled France Terre Textile.
- Fabric: 100# Cotton
- Color: White
- Maximum washing temperature: 60°C
- Ironing at low temperature (110° maximum), steam prohibited
- Drum drying at 60° maximum
- Chlorine and bleach prohibited
- Dry cleaning prohibited