Terms and Conditions
Chef Works, Inc. Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Chef Works or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, a Hong Kong corporation whose address is Chef Works China Ltd. Unit 4 A-C World Tech centre, 95 How Ming Street Kwun Tong. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website and all information, content, materials, products (including any software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by chef works on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in the agreement. chef works makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including any software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website, unless otherwise specified in writing. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. to the full extent permissible by applicable law, chef works disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. chef works does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products (including any software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website; its servers; or e-mail sent from chef works are free of viruses or other harmful components. chef works will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in the agreement. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, audio clips, icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All content included on this website is protected by United States, EU and international copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Chef Works or its software suppliers and is protected by United States, EU and international copyright laws.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- One or more patents owned by Chef Works, Inc. or its affiliates may apply to this website and to the features and services accessible via the website. Portions of this website may operate under license of one or more patents.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
Limitation of Liability
Chef works makes no representation or warranties express or implied, to customers concerning items purchased, including without limitation, any warranties regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. the total value of any liability of chef works in any cause of action shall be strictly limited to the aggregate dollar amount paid by the customer to chef works. for the purchase under this invoice. in no event shall chef works be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages concerning the items purchased.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in the state courts located in Hong Kong and shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.