(Free Shipping for Hong Kong and Macau)
For orders outside Hong Kong and Macau, freight and duties are not included. If you are outside Hong Kong or Macau, simply place your order and our customer service team will contact you and assist with the best shipping method.
Chef Works will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Chef Works Distribution Center is located in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong. Orders received after 5:00 pm Hong Kong time will be processed the next business day.
COVID-19 DELAY NOTICE
- Please allow 10-15 business days for fulfilment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 20-25 business days for fulfilment of embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfilment times vary. Please contact our Client Services Department for an ETA.
The above fulfilment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
Majority of orders, unless specified, will ship out via SF Express or local van and can take up to 2 additional business days to receive after fulfilment.
Upgraded shipping options are available. Please contact our customer service team for details.
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfilment times listed above.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- We accept payment via cheque. Please make cheque payable to: Chef Works China Limited
We accept payment via wire transfer. Banking details: HSBC: a/c no. 809-704133-838: Account name: Chef Works China Limited
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- Approved returns will incur freight charges back to the distribution centre.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Your logo can be embroidered on most garments. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: HK$220.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you a sample sewout or an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is HK$55.00 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is HKD$35.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is HK$55.00 (Call for our list of available countries and states.)
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- Please note that our sizes are US sizes therefore expect them to be larger than you are used to in Asia.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at (852) 2529-3700.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 60 countries around the world. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.